Church Ranch Office Park
10170 Church Ranch Wy, Westminster, CO 80021
5K course(17% concrete with adjacent soft surface/83% concrete)
|5K athletes will leave the office parking lot to head east on Big Dry Creek Trail for 1.55 miles. After turning around, return the way they came on this out & back course. 2 opportunities to fuel up.|
|Male record: Collin Knaub, 2022 Dog Days 17:38 (5:41)
Female record: Brooke Shontz, 2022 Dog Days 24:01 (7:44)
Course average: 36:06 (11:37)
10K course(45% concrete with adjacent soft surface/55% concrete)
|10K athletes will leave the office parking lot to head east on Big Dry Creek Trail for 3.1 miles. After turning around, return the way they came on this out & back course. 4 opportunities to fuel up (+ 2 toilets).|
|Male record: Nick Lightfoot, 2022 Dog Days 36:20 (5:51)
Female record: Rosalva Bonilla, 2022 Dog Days 45:08 (7:16)
Course average: 1:05:12 (10:30)
Half marathon course(69% concrete with adjacent soft surface/25% concrete/6% soft surface)
|Half marathon athletes will leave the office parking lot to head east on Big Dry Creek Trail for 6.55 miles. After turning around, return the way they came on this out & back course. 10 opportunities to fuel up (+ 4 toilets).|
|Male record: Mitch Kusick, 2022 Dog Days 1:23:23 (6:22)
Female record: Lindsey Yoder, 2022 Dog Days 1:45:22 (8:03)
Course average: 2:17:18 (10:29)
- We start the half marathon at 7a, the earliest possible under our permit.
- We have aid stations every 1.5 miles or less, even for the 5K athletes—5K athletes have 2 visits to their aid station!
- Our on-course aid stations provide nice, cool water and Gatorade to all athletes, even the 5K.
- As soon as you finish, you will be provided a cold water and Gatorade (no waiting in line for this!). We also have ice-cold cooling towels on demand.
- Additional water and chocolate milk are available at the meal tent when you get your nutrition.
- We have moved up the award ceremonies with prizes emailed to winners the week after so that you don't have to wait around if you don't want to.
- We didn't forget about your pups! We have dog water at every aid station and the finish line, and a pool for the pups to cool their paws at the finish line.
Directions: The Church Ranch Office Park is located at 10170 Church Ranch Way in Westminster, CO. From US36 you'll go southwest on Church Ranch Blvd, then east on 103rd Ave and south on Church Ranch Way to find the venue on the east side of the street. Click here for a map or to get directions.
Parking: We have tons of parking for this event! Athletes & spectators will be asked to park in the lots north and west of the office building, leaving the east and south lot accessible for volunteers and event operations. Please see the map below that shows the allowed parking zones (green), do not enter or park in the disallowed zones (red). Note that Church Ranch Way is currently closed between the venue and Westcliff Pkwy.